Monday 28 October 2013

Autumn Holiday and creativityyyy

So I had a week of from school due Autumn holiday and I don't think it was any good :D I like school and doing stuff. Well... I should get to the point:D

On Friday my friend Minttu and I went to biking. So, it was raining almost all the time and there were max. +5 Celsius and we had planned a 19 km route. Minttu has some pictures from the beach where we stopped but I'm not allowed to put them here. From that trip we got 3 and half hours Activity and it was so much of fun, though my legs got real tired, we even got little spurts in the end as we joked about how "fat" we are and how we are burning it all. :) My brains needed some sugar after that to recover from this task, it was emotionally hard to push myself to bike and bike even more. I was really surprised though that my legs weren't hurting anymore in the morning. I guess I have better fitness than it looks like. It was an wakening experience in every way I would say.

The morning went quite well, we slept late and then started to bake some cakes and other stuff. ( I am not sure what they were....:D ) And my breakfast included silky semolina porridge with raspberry marmalade on top giving the porridge extra texture when combined in the mouth. ( You see what I did there ::))  )


No comments:

Post a Comment