Sunday 5 October 2014

Spring timeee!! :)

I didn't really have time to do any considerable amount of CAS at spring.
But I was planning for the summer :)
I planned to swim as much as I can in natural waters and go jogging/running time to time.
I also started to think that maybe photographing could be my thing. And it has become, there is just a small but. I don't have my own camera and so I have to take my parents and they don't like me going with it to the nature and beaches... xd I should get own one.
So I have tried to take pictures during the summer and the fall, that since continues to be. I have to admit, at fall the colours are spectacular. I have learned so many tricks to make the picture better that I didn't even dare to dream. A few of the pictures are down below:
Tiny fish babies in Hailuoto :)


Hailuotobeach

Kiiminkijoki

Just messing around :)

It was a fine day to take photos...


So yeah  I got an hour of CAS from all of these pictures because I had to find the right kind of spot and lights and all the other settings right. I noticed that it took some perseverance in trying to take a good photo from a swinging swing and to keep the picture clear, which was kind of a huge problem. That photo was the best I could take! :)

I will update tomorrow some more of the happenings, like the swimming thing and other photos that I have taken. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment