Sunday 5 October 2014

Pictures of Oldie's (late)

Helloouu again. It's been too much time since my last post, but I'll try to remember to post more often.

So here is some pictures from the Oldie's dance:


And later in the evening we had a Oldie's Party at Walhalla and we danced, drank, and talked all night. I was at home half past three am. :D So yeah it was really nice to have this kind of special day, and celebrate being the eldest students :)  (I loved how my hair was done :3)
I have one picture which was taken half an hour before I headed to the Walhalla:


All of my efforts were everyone's to see at Oulu-halli, 14.2.2014 Only happy memories left of that day, but what I am most proud of is that I learned a new skill, that is to waltz! :D It took more then 20 hours, but totally worth it. Dancing as an activity is one of my favorites in any case, so I guess there were no possibility not to like to waltz.

Learning outcomes: Undertaking new challenges, which means, that I learned many new dances and got to perform them to show that I have truly learned them. I also had another learning outcome from this experience, which is To show persistence and commitment in my activities, because learning a new dance need hours and hours of work, and without persistence and commitment I could not have managed to do that. I could have been doing other schoolwork, but decided to dance instead to take this challenge and conquer it.
:) Soon more about me

No comments:

Post a Comment