Tuesday 4 February 2014

One week and two days until Oldies DANCE!

School has been really intense lately. For example yesterday my day started at 9.00 when we had English B HL Projects where we were teachers for an hour ( 60 mins ) and it took 3 hours total  plus lunch. After that we had paper two and since I'm an HL students I had two things to do... in 90 mins! 

At 14.30 Our code 8 assesement started ( Finnish A SL ) and we had to listen some students speaking about 10 minutes each. Topics were fine, but the students seemed to be lacking a good grip of the subject, they seemed somewhat bored. After that at 16.30 Our Oldies Dance course had a meeting and we ended up dancing 3 hours straight..... BUT I GOT CAS HOURS!!! ::DDD  I GOT ALMOST 3 and half hours so I rounded up to that. Oldies dance course is such a good way to get CAS. You get it quickly and in the end, you get to be a princess :)  

The teachers are so friendly and professional and I would like to be, someday, as good at something as they are teaching P.E. 

I really had forgotten how nice dancing is. It burns calories that I got around Christmas and gives me a good feeling and more social interaction with people, without noticing it. My endurance has also increased and I don't sweat so much. ...Usually I would just sit at home doing homework or watching Tv, occasionally walking our family pet, Petu. 

I have learned to respect my body, and to listen my feelings too. IF something feels good, you shouldn't stop doing it. IF there is people reading this, you should think CAS as something fun you wouldn't maybe try otherwise, but that is actually really cool and surprising. At least that is how I think of it. 

At total I must already have around 110 hours of CAS even though I have been in IB1 for only 7 months.

Good evening to all! :) Pictures of Oldies Dances are coming some day  if I get someone good to take the pics. I wish I will.... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment