Thursday 12 December 2013

"Oldies, the stage is yours..."

So it is the time of the year when we second graders in high school dress up nicely and dance in front of thousands of people! :) We have started training for it last week. And I've got 6 hours of Action from it already. And there is more to come since the Dancing event is held in the 14th of February, Valentines Day. How very nice indeed! :D I don't know if my fitness rises because of the dance lessons but at least I can be A PRINCESS for a one day!! Can't wait for it.

My other Action activities have occurred in the fall; I went to swimming and orienteering at night many times. It's been dark at night when I have orienteered so sense of direction is hard to keep up to. I have orienteered for many years so I have it in my bones nowadays. It is also quite chilly out there. Orienteering is not for mommy's boys you need to have some attitude to cope.  I have noticed that part of my personality is straight from the woods that I used to run in. I have the attitude, I have the faith, I have the perseverance to keep on going. I need orienteering time to time just to clear my head empty.
From these together my Activity hours are total of 18. Quite well I'd say.

My Creativity hours are total of 24. I'm much better inventing something to do for Service and Creativity than Action. I'm so lucky I got a partner for the Oldies Dances!

Kind regards,
Aino-Maria


No comments:

Post a Comment